Friday, April 26, 2013

Meet Our In House Nutrition Consultant

Hello,

My name is Sandra Brougher and I am a Certified Nutrition Health and Wellness Coach.  I am very excited to be a part of the Monument Family, especially the The Monument Market.



I am a Georgetown resident, wife and mother of three.  I understand the challenges of a busy life, raising children and the sense of never having enough time to do it all.  It was through this crazy, busy life that I came to understand and appreciate the importance of food and the role it plays in our health.

I purposely chose the course of holistic nutrition because I believe in what Hippocrates said all the way back in 431 B.C.

"Let food by thy medicine and let medicine be thy food"

Holistic nutrition stands for a whole foods, all natural, organic diet and lifestyle. Choosing high quality food and products to nourish our bodies.

The Monument Market fits this ideal and it is their mission to provide the highest quality available.

In my role as in house nutrition consultant, I will be available three times a week to answer any and all questions related to nutrition and food choices.  I will also be holding workshops every month, so keep an eye on our events calendar.

Make plans to stop in at the market in May on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays to say hi, pick my brain or get some help on what to buy.

While you are there, make sure you enter our new monthly giveaway drawing.  Each month we will feature a basket of products that we love and know you will as well.

This month's basket features items for a delicious pasta meal with a candle thrown in for ambiance.


I look forward to meeting all of you,

Sandra

P.S. - If you would like to learn more about me, please visit my website at www.renewwholehealth.com.